Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    I got a late start so this will probably be a short entry. Today's sketch is an Anakin sketch from 2010 Star Wars Rise of the Bounty Hunters (some people call this set Clone Wars Season Two). I've never asked Mike about this set, but I think just from looking at the sketches his deadline was tight. Almost every sketch I've seen from that set by Mike are just inked and not colored, after he had done a lot of color sketches for previous sets like Clone Wars Widevision and Galaxy 4. Mike put a decent amount of detail in them even if they aren't as refined as some of his other work. Like on this sketch, I like that Mike includes Anakin's scar and that he's holding a lightsaber- great touches for this card. Another thing that I like about sketches like these are I can usually pick them up for a fairly reasonable price. Full color, highly detailed sketches by Mike can sell for high prices, especially in today's market, and I'm usually priced out of those sketches. I have a very cool (and very similar) Obi Wan from this set that goes very nicely with this sketch. I'll try to post it soon.

   Well, that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and reading! 

#starwars #michaelduron #Locoduck #locoduckduron #artistsketchcard #artistsketch #sketch #anakinskywalker #anakin #jediapprentice #sithapprentice #darthvader #vader #lordvader #haydenchristensen #obiwankenobi #obiwan #lightsaber #thephantommenace #attackoftheclones #revengeofthesith #clonewars #riseofthebountyhunters #ahsokatano #ahsoka

@michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio  



No comments:

Post a Comment