Sunday, December 19, 2021

   Here's the other Star Wars PSC pano that my good friend Derek gifted me- one of the greatest duos in the history of movies- Han Solo and Chewbacca! I forgot to mention this in my last post, but this card (and the Yoda/R2D2 card from the prior post) were done by Mike on Derek's own personal card stock. That's right- Derek is such a dedicated sketch card collector he had his own sketch card stock made with a custom designed front and back. Too cool!

   As for the card, yet again Mike just knocked this one out of the park with such wonderful detail. The expressions on Han and Chewy's faces are sensational- especially Chewy giving his guttural Wookie growl/yell. Mike also nailed it on this sketch with the colors he used. I also love how Mike did the welding goggles on both Han and Chewy- they look perfect.

Sorry for such a long time in between posts. When I get low on sketch cards to write about I lose focus. Mike's cards aren't easy to pick up on a budget, so I get them when I can. Hopefully I can post more often. Anyways, thanks for stopping by and reading!

#starwars #michaelduron #Locoduck #locoduckduron #artistsketchcard #artistsketch #sketch #empirestrikesback #hansolo #harrisonford #chewy #chewbacca #milleniumfalcon

@michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio 



No comments:

Post a Comment