Wednesday, July 8, 2020

   Today is July 8th, Mike's birthday. So today's post is about the last art piece I bought directly from Mike. I was checking out Instagram late one night when I saw this custom Darth Vader comic book cover by Mike. He posts a lot of older pieces, so I thought that's what this was. To my surprise (and delight) it was a new piece and he was offering it for sale. He had just posted it and nobody had commented.



   I hurriedly typed in a claim for it and I got it. A killer Vader cover (pun intended). I didn't ask Mike, but I take this cover as being a twist on Anakin's slaughtering of the Tusken Raiders when he was rescuing his mother. Maybe not- maybe Mike is saying Vader liked to kill Tuskens after what their kind had done to his mother. Either way, I think it's awesome. 
   Well, that wraps it up for this post. A happy birthday to Mike and also to my nephew Brandan. Thanks all for stopping by and reading!
#starwars #michaelduron #locoduck #locoduckduron #artistsketchcard #artistsketch #sketch #darthvader #vader #lordvader #sithapprentice #sith #anakinskywalker #anakin #sithlord #tuskenraider #tusken #revengeofthesith #lightsaber #customcomicbook @michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio 

No comments:

Post a Comment