Wednesday, June 17, 2020

   If you look at the top of today's sketch card you'll see that it says "RAIDERS IN 5 CARDS- PART 2". I don't know this for a fact, but I'm guessing Mike did these 5 card tributes for each of the first three Indiana Jones movies (since "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" had yet to be released when this set came out). I've seen other cards in these summary series by Mike, and in fact I have another card from "Temple of Doom" coming in the mail (future post for sure). This one depicts Indy and Marion right after her bar in Nepal burns down. She's holding the "Headpiece to the Staff of Ra", a medallion that was the key to finding the Ark of the Covenant!



   Marion: "Until I get my $5,000 back, you're gonna get more than you bargained for.. I'm your g@ddam partner!" With their history, I don't think Indy minded very much.
   So how do you summarize a movie in five sketch cards? Mike did it. And I'd love to know what the other 4 cards were in this 5 card series. I'll try to find out. 
   Thanks for stopping by and reading. Sign up to follow by email (you'll get a notification whenever a new post is published) and if you like what you've been reading become a follower! Thanks for your support!
#indianajones #michaelduron #locoduck #locoduckduron #artistsketchcard #artistsketch #sketch #raidersofthelostark #indianajonesandthetempleofdoom #indianajonesandthelastcrusade #indianajonesandthekingdomofthecrystalskull #longhashtags #harrisonford #indy #drjones #marionravenwood #marion #headpiecestothestaffofra #baddates #arkofthecovenant @michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio 

No comments:

Post a Comment