Friday, June 2, 2023

     It's been close to 11 months since my last post, and to my 4 followers and anyone else who reads my blog, I apologize for that. My stock of new Duron sketch cards to post was getting low, and I had an issue that affected the blog that I won't go in to. But my love for Mike's art has never wavered- he's still my favorite artist and always will be. I've been lucky to have been able to pick up a few of his cards lately, so hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. 

     This one comes from one of my favorite sets- 2009 Clone Wars Widevision. It's from Season one, Episode 20 "Innocents of Ryloth". It features Obi-Wan and a young Twi'lek girl he helped to save named "Numa". Mike did a fantastic job with his Clone Wars Widevision sketches. I always liked his Widevision sketches because they gave him more room to be creative. I always thought his creativity was one of Mike's best attributes as far as being a sketch card artist. 

     So that's it for today. Hopefully I can make this more of a regular thing again. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

#starwars #michaelduron #Locoduck #locoduckduron #artistsketchcard #artistsketch #sketch #clonewars #obi-wan #jedi #jedimaster #twi'lek #davefiloni 

@michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio 



No comments:

Post a Comment