Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Sorry for being a bit lackadaisical with the blog the past two weeks- I've been mega busy here and have done a bad job with time management.

   That being said, let's get down to business. I'm still working my way thru the cards that I got in the big trade I made. Today card is another amazing one. It's a trio of Bounty Hunters on a 2010 Empire Strikes Back 3D Widevision card- Bossk/Boba Fett/Dengar. And while it's not a color sketch (yet), it sure is badass! These guys are all business. Bossk with his toothy grin, Dengar with his quiet stare, and Boba Fett with his steely resolve. Bad guys always make for great sketch cards!

   As I have said many times, I love Widevision cards because they give artists extra room to work. Could Mike do these 3 characters on a regular size sketch card? Most definitely. But they'd probably be a lot more mashed together. And while many sketch cards collectors aren't the biggest fans of Widevision cards because they are harder to store, in my mind the bigger sketches outweigh the storage issue. 

   So still one more sketch to go from this trade for next week, and it's.. guess what? Another Widevision sketch! Thanks to all for stopping by and reading! 



#starwars #michaelduron #Locoduck #locoduckduron #artistsketchcard #artistsketch #sketch #widevision #empirestrikesback #bountyhunter #bossk #bobafett #dengar #hesnogoodtomedead 

@michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio 

No comments:

Post a Comment