Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    I try to do a blog post every Wednesday, but I was under the weather part of last week and it completely slipped my mind until the next day. So if anyone did visit the page looking for a post last week, I'm sorry that I didn't have anything prepared.

   This week's blog is something a little different. This is a piece of personal art that Mike did for me on my last vacation to Disney World. Mike was working at the Festival of the Arts in Epcot when I got to Disney, and he was doing what I believe he calls "Nameplate art". He takes your name, and uses an art theme (of your choice) while drawing the letters. Being a big Star Wars fan, I asked him to use it as the theme. As usual, Mike blew me away! Chewbacca as the first letter "D", a Stormtrooper as the "A", crossed lightsabers as the "V", Darth Vader and the Death Star as the "i", Boba Fett as the second "D", and R2D2 and C-3PO just hanging out. I love it!

   Well, that's it for today so thanks to all for stopping by and reading. Be safe and be healthy.

#starwars #michaelduron #Locoduck #locoduckduron #artistsketch #sketch #chewbacca #chewy #stormtrooper #lightsabers #darthvader #vader #lordvader #sithapprentice #sithlord #deathstar #bobafett #r2d2 #c3po

@michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio 



No comments:

Post a Comment