Thursday, August 13, 2020

   I've seen Mike do a lot of different "Yoda" sketches over the years, in lots of different styles. So it didn't surprise me when I saw this one in a completely different look than any I had seen him do before (and for that matter, any since). I have come to enjoy and embrace Mike's versatility over the years. I could see Mike's differing styles over the years, sometimes from set to set. 2008 Star Wars Clone Wars were very cartooony, while 2010 Galaxy 5 were more comic book style. And by 2012 Mike was showcasing more of his "sugar boogarz" style. His art was ever evolving, and always refining.



   Back to the card at hand, this 2012 Star Wars Galactic Files "Yoda" sketch. Yoda is my favorite character, so I was happy to grab this one when it became available. I'm assuming from the background that this is Yoda on Dagobah, and I'd go further and guess this is Yoda from "Return of the Jedi". Nearing the end of his life. I like this sketch for the uniqueness of the style. It's not the cartoony style of 2008, or the comic book style of 2010, or the sugar boogarz style of 2012, so for me that makes it special. Plus it's Yoda, the coolest of the Jedi, so that helps too. 
Anyways, thanks for stopping by and reading!
#starwars #michaelduron #locoduck #locoduckduron #sketchcard #artistsketch #sketch #yoda #masteryoda #jedimaster #jedi #jediapprentice #empirestrikesback #returnofthejedi #thephantommenace #attackoftheclones #revengeofthesith  #Dagobah #jeditraining #lukeskywalker @michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio 

No comments:

Post a Comment