Thursday, June 24, 2021

    I bought two return cards off Mike back in 2008 from the Clone Wars movie product- the Sith trio that I showed in this blog two weeks ago, and also one of Star Wars most famous droid pair- R2D2 and C-3PO. 

   I think if you asked Mike today, he would probably disown the original sketch lol. His art got so much more refined in the following years. But I really loved that original sketch. C-3PO is so cartoony, which I really like. Obviously his new stuff is better, but that early stuff will always have a special place in my heart. 

   As for the new comic book that he recreated from this card, he really upgraded the look and it came out fantastic. He also filled in the dead space behind the droids with the Death Star, which looks awesome. Mike also added a lot more detail on both R2 and C-3PO, and he definitely got the color spot on with C-3PO. I love it!

Well, that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and reading! 

#starwars #michaelduron #Locoduck #locoduckduron #artistsketchcard #artistsketch #sketch #customcomicbook #r2d2 #c3po #artoo #threepio #deathstar

@michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio 






No comments:

Post a Comment