Wednesday, October 14, 2020

       Chewbacca punch!! That's my name for this week's sketch. Who doesn't love a Wookie? I know I do! Granted this sketch is only Chewbacca's fist and a Stormtrooper in pain, but you get the point. This sketch was done by Mike for 2011 Topps Star Wars Galaxy 6.

   I know "Solo: A Star Wars Story" wasn't a box office hit but I enjoyed the story, in particular the part showing how and when Han Solo and Chewbacca met. I think it's also a cool moment when Han finds out how old Chewy is and their difference in age. "190 years old? You look great!" Who knew Wookies had such long lifespans?! 


 I went back through my first blog (The Locoduck Blog- For Fans of Michael Duron) and found that I had done blog posts on four Chewbacca sketches. 





   Lots of different styles and perspectives on Chewbacca- angry, stoic, enraged, and puppy dog? No matter how he's drawn, he's still a fan favorite. 
   That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by and reading! 
#starwars #michaelduron #locoduck #locoduckduron #artistsketchcard #artistsketch #sketch #chewbacca #chewy  #wookie #petermayhew #joonassuotamo #soloastarwarsstory @michaelduron @locoduckduron @michaelduronportfolio 




No comments:

Post a Comment